Friday, September 23, 2011

Cosmetic Dentists in Charlotte for “Straighten my Teeth with Clear Braces” Questions

I’m just one of the many people in the world who wants straight teeth. So I did some researching in the Internet, and guess what I have found?  Clear braces!  There is such a thing as a Six Month Smiles, and I can have the smile I always wanted in about six months!

How is the Six Month Smiles done?

· Consultation to assess the dental problem during which an x-ray of your teeth and gums will be taken to better assess your dental issues
· Once done, an impression of your teeth is made and an individualized treatment plan is put in place
· The teeth impressions will then be sent off to a special lab that will create the Six Month Smiles set of clear braces for you. These are almost invisible - thin wires the color of teeth and very clear brackets.

But is it comfortable? Even though you fix my teeth in just six months?
Yes, as it only exerts low force to set your teeth into the desired position, it is very comfortable to wear. Six MonthSmiles adult braces are also much lighter than the traditional metal braces, and it provides a much more comfortable fit.

What are the risks if I straighten my teeth with clear braces?
The latest technology as well as the most advanced dental techniques during the procedure ensures that you are in good hands.  In fact, this type of adult braces poses the least risk, as it will not damage the roots.

Get ready to have a fantastic smile in about six months, call your south Charlotte cosmetic dentists today!

No comments:

Post a Comment