Saturday, October 27, 2012

About Teeth Whitening Ease in Charlotte NC

Teeth whitening
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net

If there are people who need teeth whitening, so do i. I always think of being embarrassed when having stains to my teeth. When I was young, I possess the bright smile that most people does not have. I never had any problems to my teeth such as cavities or substances to my teeth that hinder my bright smile. However, when I became a college student, I started to have a habit of drinking coffee as well as smoking whereas in the later times, I engaged into drinking wine before having dinner. These are some of the major things that cause my teeth to have discoloration.

I never have a time to notice that my teeth are becoming different and are turning into different color. I was thinking that brushing teeth regularly will maintain my white teeth and preserved the young bright smile I had before. I was totally wrong and learned overtime that fluoride can turn the color of the teeth as well. To relief my symptoms, I had to take antihistamine due to my allergic reaction and looked for products to resolve my teeth problem but instead, it worsens. When I was in my senior year at college, I discovered that my teeth are totally discolored and I realize that it happens because I only focused on my front teeth when brushing and flossing. I went to professional cosmetic dentists at Ballantyne Center for Dentistry in Charlotte NC to check their teeth whitening service and was happy to know that my teeth are bright once again that when I smile, people notice the beauty of them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great information. We all appreciate your information. Keep posting these kind of nice blogs.
    denture stabilisation st. albans



    ReplyDelete