Friday, September 28, 2012

Decisions About Dental Implants in Charlotte NC


considering dental implants
I have dentures and considering it to replace with dental implants. During my teenage years, I experience a bad fall from skateboarding. It resulted into losing almost all my front teeth. I am 25 presently and my dentures require refitting for the third time when I started using them. Although it was mentioned to me that I no longer need to replace or refit my dentures as I grow older, I still don’t preferred using dentures. Some of the few reasons why I don’t like wearing dentures are, I had to take it off during night and clean them and I am not able to eat my favorite foods like steak and apples. Also, I don’t like the metal piece that appears to my mouth whenever I smile. To be honest, dentures are embarrassing at my age.

I came across in my University while there is a health fair being held and saw something in the brochure. I rushed to my laptop and search over the internet about implant dentistry. I was a little hesitant about it as it involves minor surgery. I came across with Ballantyne Center for Dentistry in Charlotte NC one day while roving with my friends in the area and ask for a brochure about dental implants. I was amazed that they are really polite and so I shared my problems about my dental problems and being afraid to go to dentist due to the conditions of my teeth. The receptionist explained to me the sedation dentistry and I am very impressed about their offers. The next day I went to Ballantyne Center for Dentistry and got my teeth fixed. I was happy at the results as I don’t need to worry wearing dentures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment