Thursday, September 13, 2012

Getting Implants Over Dentures in Charlotte NC is Better

dentures
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net

When I was involved in a motorcycle accident 2 years ago, it was also the first dentures I’ve got from my entire life. Four of my front teeth were lost from the accident and the experience was somewhat embarrassing and humiliating. Furthermore, I can’t imagine and accept the fact about wearing dentures at my 30 years of age and so I came up with a thought about resolving my problem of walking around with missing teeth. My mom able to adjust to her dentures that I think I can also go with the same dentures she is wearing but the thought is really different and I am really wrong about my perceptions.

Dentures were uncomfortable
It is really hard to chew the food at the first week of my dentures that I considered as my worst experience to my entire life when it comes to my teeth. They are also getting loose when I ate a type of food and become painful at the end of the day. I also tried various dental adhesive solutions but no luck on them, worst; gummy residue just builds up on my mouth.

Dental implants
And so I started to look for alternative solution after the painful and unpleasant experience I had with dentures. I came across the internet searching for it and learned about several cosmetic dentistry procedures that can replace my dentures and dental implants. I call and visited Ballantyne Center for Dentistry in Charlotte NC and my problems about dentures were resolved and now I am living the normal life just like when I had the teeth I lost on the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment