Friday, September 21, 2012

My Charlotte NC search for Cosmetic Dentistry

Cosmetic dentistry
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net

One of the first things I needed to execute was to look for a dentist who performs cosmetic dentistry after I transferred from Seattle to Charlotte NC. I needed a work done as far as Six Month Smiles and teeth whitening due to the fact that I am a father of five wherein three of them are pre-teens. To ease my dental anxiety personally, I need to find a sedation dentist.

General dentistry versus cosmetic dentistry
I fully know the difference between a cosmetic dentistry and general dentist. I prefer the quality of care that cosmetic dentist offers with a concern to my general health of smile. My family needed more than just fillings and dental hygiene. I also have porcelain veneers that I think needs to be replaced or a work is needed to be done within a year or so. I had a cosmetic dentist also back in the Seattle and when we moved on to Charlotte NC, my instinct is correct as I followed it and ended up with Ballantyne Center for Dentistry. The office is as beautiful as a spa and the personnel are friendly and professionals.

I really loved the cosmetic dentistry they provided me for my porcelain veneers needs and I am happy that I went to the service of Ballantyne Center for Dentistry in Charlotte NC. My family needs were also resolved especially to my children who needed dental care for their teeth such as teeth whitening.

No comments:

Post a Comment